Licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner
As a licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner, most of the services Greg provides as a CPA and CFE are related to tax, small business accounting, corporate finance and forensic accounting. He has experience with owner-operated businesses and large corporate entities.
- Tax preparation – Individuals, C corps, S corps, LLCs, Partnerships and Nonprofits
- Tax resolution – Audit representation
- Planning – Choice of entity, tax research, strategy
Accounting and Finance:
- Problem resolution – Research, reconciliations, reconstruction, analysis
- Decision support for business proposals and strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Due diligence and transaction support services
- Litigation support – Owner/shareholder/partner disputes, B2B disputes
- Documentation of losses
- Bankruptcy reporting and turnaround support
Most of what Greg does as a CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner helps people resolve issues and negotiate growth, challenge and change.
Greg has provided CPA services to franchised auto dealers, educational institutions and clients in healthcare, specialty construction trades, real estate, property management, durable medical equipment, manufacturing, distribution, B2B services, consumer services and trucking. Services are not always industry specific, so please contact us to discuss your particular situation.