Licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner
As a licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner, most of the services Greg provides as a CPA and CFE are related to tax, corporate finance and forensic accounting. He has experience with owner-operated businesses and large corporate entities.
- Tax preparation for individuals, C corps, S corps, partnerships and nonprofits
- Representation before tax authorities
- Tax planning and analysis
- Accuracy of books and records
- Accounting due diligence for acquisitions
- Decision support for business proposals and strategy
- Research, reconcile and resolve accounting issues
- Provide support to accounting and finance executives
- Investigative accounting
- Litigation support for civil complaints
- Documentation for commercial insurance claims
Most of what Greg does as a CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner helps people resolve issues and negotiate growth, challenge and change.
Greg has provided CPA services to franchised auto dealers, educational institutions and clients in healthcare, specialty construction trades, real estate, property management, durable medical equipment, manufacturing, distribution, B2B services, consumer services and trucking. Services are not always industry specific, so please contact us to discuss your particular situation.