Licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner
Greg helps business owners and executives resolve issues and negotiate growth, challenge and change. He has experience with owner-operated businesses and large corporate entities. Whether you need a CPA or already have a CPA, Greg can help your business in a number of ways.
- Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, but cash is king! We provide advisory services to help business owners identify and address issues that give them heartburn or keep them up at night.
- We address issues and obstacles that are in the way of you having your ideal business. “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.” — quote by Albert Einstein
- We’ll facilitate helping you grow, become more profitable, more bankable, and more liquid.
- If you are thinking about selling your business, we work with you in advance of going to market to position your business for a higher selling price.
- Tax preparation – Individuals, C corps, S corps, LLCs, Partnerships and Nonprofits
- Tax resolution – Audit representation
- Planning – Choice of entity, tax research, strategy
Accounting and Corporate Finance:
- Problem resolution – Research, reconciliations, reconstruction, analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Due diligence and transaction support services
- Litigation support – Owner/shareholder/partner disputes, B2B disputes
- Bankruptcy and turnaround support
Greg has provided CPA services to franchised auto dealers, educational institutions and clients in healthcare, specialty construction trades, real estate, property management, durable medical equipment, manufacturing, distribution, B2B services, consumer services and trucking. Services are not always industry specific, so please contact us to discuss your particular situation.