Licensed CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner
Greg helps business owners and executives resolve issues and negotiate growth, challenge and change. He has experience with owner-operated businesses and large corporate entities. His firm focuses on a few core services.
- Tax preparation – C Corp, S Corp, LLC, nonprofit, HOA and individual federal and state income tax returns with efile
- Tax planning and resolution – Audit representation, choice of entity, tax research, strategy
- Defer capital gains tax on the sale of a business or real estate. Visit https://www.mydstplan.com/gdefoor
Accounting / Corporate Finance / Forensic Accounting:
- Accounting due diligence for acquisitions and decision support
- Bankruptcy and turnaround support – compliance and reporting
- Interim and project-based accounting and financial management
- Litigation support – examination and summation of information
- Problem resolution – research, reconciliations, reconstruction, analysis
- Special purpose engagements not elsewhere classified
Greg has provided CPA services to franchised auto dealers, educational institutions and clients in healthcare, specialty construction trades, real estate, property management, durable medical equipment, manufacturing, distribution, B2B services, consumer services and trucking. Services are not always industry specific, so please contact us to discuss your particular situation.